Have you guys heard of this website- Udacity.com? They provide online courses and nanodegree programs to advance your career.
The way the website works is, you choose an online course or a nanodegree program and pay the enrollment fees to get started. However, thanks to the big brands/companies who have tied up with Udacity and started offering certain free courses. One of such big brand is Google. Below mentioned are a few free courses that we marketers can explore.
- Website Performance Optimization – In this course you will learn how to optimize any website for speed by diving into the details of how mobile and desktop browsers render pages.
- A/B Testing – Online Experiment Design and Analysis – This course will cover the design and analysis of A/B tests, also known as split tests, which are online experiments used to test potential improvements to a website or mobile application.
- Responsive Web Design Fundamentals: Great Experiences on Any Device: In this course you’ll learn the fundamentals of responsive web design with Google’s Pete LePage – Developer Advocate at Google. You can create your own responsive web page that works well on any device – phone, tablet, desktop or anything in between.
- Responsive Images: Fewer Bytes, Faster Loads – Did you know that images account for more than 60% of the bytes on average needed to load a web page? In this course you will learn how to work with images on the modern web, so that your images look great and load quickly on any device.
- Product Design – Validation and UX through Design Sprints – In this course you will know how to perform a Google Design Sprint (developed at Google Ventures and exclusively taught in this course) to design, prototype and test your ideas across website and/or mobile apps.
Have fun and learn something new